Beauty Without Fuss

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Nail of the Day - Essie: Sew Psyched

Utterly infatuated with green nail varnish, I am.  I went, last year, from not ever being able to imagine wearing it to owing more green nail polish shades than I do, say, pinks!  This colour, a delightfully greyed-out khaki is Essie Sew Psyched from their a/w 2010 collection.  It's a mini-bottle, I didn't suddenly sprout man-hands overnight!


It's wearable for the office - I think so, anyway, but your mileage may vary of course - and the pics show three coats with seche topcoat, as it's a little on the sheer side, I guess it could have done with four.






Wear was about average, two days for tipwear, and three days before any chips showed.  I like it a lot, and kind of wish I'd bought a full size bottle of this shade instead of a pack with all four colours in, three of which currently remain unworn.  I'm a bit funny like that.



 The Fine Print: Products were purchased at Pro-Beauty Olympia back in October.I should really dig out the others ....
 This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

3 comments

  1. I was a bit disappointed with this polish - it was nice, but to me it looked completely different on the nails than it did in the bottle and the silver shimmer you in the bottle didn't really show on the nail.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour! Looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour looks great on you. I have seen other nail swatches before and not been so taken but this really suits you. You give good khaki ;)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig