Beauty Without Fuss

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Lippie Loves - Frederick Fekkai Glossing Cream


Tiny post for a tiny product.  This, ladies and occasional gentlemen, has been a gamechanger for the Lippie barnet.  It's well known that my hair likes to enjoy itself with the occasional freakout, but this little tube of olive-oil infused goodness is allowing me to finally let my hair dry naturally without me looking like the Wild Woman of Wongo. And without having to resort to straighteners every day.

HIGHLY recommended, but don't use too much, or you'll look like you've been frying chips with your hair. 

 The Fine Print: Gift with purchase.


This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig