Beauty Without Fuss

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Chafing? "Chub rub"? Blisters? Have I got a miracle cure for you ...



Hot weather is great, isn't it?  Sandals are wonderful, aren't they?  Skimpy clothes are simply marvellous, don't you think?

Well, not if you are prone to chafing, or have wobbly bits that like to rub together, or your sandals have eaten your feet. Sandals are evil.  I hate them.  They hate you, as well.

Last year I wrote about Bodyglide, and I think it's time to mention it again, and it is, quite frankly, the wonder product of the century if you've ever had chafing or blisters.

Go check out my original review here.  Then buy some.  You can thank me later.  G'wan ... you know you want to ...


This post originated at: http://getlippie.com All rights reserved.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Good old Vaseline works just fine for me. It's a lot cheaper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it works for you. However, vaseline doesn't work for everyone, otherwise there'd be no need for other products! It certainly doesn't work for me. It stains clothing and leather, so putting it on under shoes that rub or say, a bra who's underwire is chafing isn't a great idea.

    Bodyglide contains zinc which helps the skin heal, alongside other skincare ingredients. Vaseline, however, will form a barrier that doesn't let the skin breathe, which isn't the best thing for sore and irritated skin, tbh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig