Beauty Without Fuss

Monday 9 December 2013

I'm back!

You'll have to bear with me whilst I deal with the post-honeymoon blues, but in the meantime, here are some holiday photos ...

















The Maldives is one of the most beautiful places on earth, if you get a chance to go, take it.  This was, without doubt, the best holiday I've ever had.



This post: I'm back! originated at: Get Lippie All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post at Get Lippie, then this content has been stolen by a scraper
Share:

2 comments

  1. Balm for the eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great time - DH & I are going there in the New Year as part of our 50th birthday celebrations. Very much looking forward to it. What cosmetics did you wear (if any)? I'm trying to limit the amount I take, which is proving difficult as I'm such a ditherer!
    Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig